Select style & size:Select options
A slush surfer's dream.
When spring slush laps are on the menu, throw the Oakley Wind Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses on your dome for the perfect amount of protection for those warm spring sessions. Their Prizm Snow lens enhances contrasts when the sun is blasting the mountain and everything is blindingly white—not to mention the end-of-season libations that can do strange things to your vision. And since spring conditions can go from hot and sunny one moment to cold and snowy the next, Oakley equipped these sunglasses with a removable face foam to accommodate the range of conditions you'll encounter towards the end of the ski season.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Protective sunglasses ideal for spring skiing and snowboarding
- Prizm Snow lens enhances contrasts in a wide range of light
- Removable triple-layer face foam ensures a comfortable fit
- Standard fit accommodates an array of face sizes
- Removable strap keeps sunglasses secure while you ride
- Item #OAK01A7