Tough as nails.
Built tough and ready for winter's worst, the Oakley Men's Timber 15K BZS Bib delivers the moisture-management, comfortable fit, and serious warmth that 100-day-season riders look for. The durable, breathable FN Dry 15K membrane blocks out the elements when you're riding through storms, while the temperature-regulating BioZone Shell lining system wicks sweat from your skin while retaining heat to ensure warm, dry comfort in cold temps. Inner thigh vents unzip in a pinch to release the buildup of excess heat, while the ankle gussets allow you to easily change into your boots.
- Durable, protective, and comfortable snow bibs
- Waterproof, breathable membrane defends against the elements
- Thermo-regulating lining adapts your activity
- Relaxed fit enables easy mobility
- Zippered inner leg vents dump excess heat
- Adjustable suspenders delivers an exact fit
- Multiple zippered pockets keep items handy
- Item #OAK01HT