Select Style & Size
Anything but square.
Blocking damaging radiation, the Plutonite lens filters out 100% of UV rays and high-energy visible light that causes eye strain and blurred vision. In addition, these polarized lenses cut down on glare reflecting off shiny surfaces, and their Iridium coating (all models but Carbon/Grey Polarized) balances light transmission for clear, precision optics. Conforming to federal impact-protection regulations, these sunglasses protect your eyes on the job or in the outdoors.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Ultra-light C-5 alloy frame
- Meets ANSI Z80.3 standards for impact protection
- Polarized Plutonite lens
- Oakley Authentic Prescription compatible (sold separately)
- Iridium coating (all models but Carbon/Grey Polarized)
- Unobtanium ear socks, adjustable nose pads
- Item #OAK00N2
- Plutonite, polarized, [all models but Carbon/Grey Polar] Iridium coating
- C-5 alloy
- Case Included
- Face Size
- medium to large
- Base Curve
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
August 4, 2016
- I've put it through the wringer
I love these wire frame oakleys. The wire is sturdy and well built but at the same time lightweight and comfortable on your head. The polarized lens really give that true HD vision that oakley advertises. The only thing I don't like about these glasses is that if you bend either one of the nose piece, they will not sit straight on your face. This is my second pair so that says something about how much I like them.