Select a Size
Select a Color
Mod 3 MIPS Helmet
You can shred with confidence this winter when you're rocking the Oakley Mod 3 MIPS Helmet, thanks to impact-resistant MIPS technology and a redesigned aesthetic. A Boa fit system and lightweight In-Mold construction ensures all-day comfort on the slopes, and the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System reduces the rotational forces of oblique impacts likely to be caused by skiing. In addition to a new look, Oakley equipped the Mod 3 with adjustable ventilation, so it's easier to stay comfortable during a lengthy traverse or arduous bootpack.
- Lightweight helmet for confidence while you shred
- MIPS technology reduces the forces from rotational impacts
- In-Mold construction offers lightweight durability
- Boa dial ensures a comfortable, adjustable fit
- Adjustable ventilation helps you regulate your temperature
- Odor-resistant liner keeps things smelling fresh
- Magnetic buckle operates easily with gloves on
- Item #OAK01P6
- Shell Material
- ABS plastic
- Impact Foam
- Audio Compatible
- Audio System Included
- Fit Adjustment
- BOA fit system
- ASTM F2040, CE EN1077
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
February 21, 2019
How much does this helmet weigh? Also the pictures show different earpads on the black and white models. Are they solid, meshed, or does it come with both?
March 19, 2019
Hey, this helmet weighs 1lb and 1oz in a medium, and we have incorrect photos, all of our inventory will match the Matte White, and will be updated shortly. If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to a Gearhead via chat or phone.