Why We Like The Mod 1 Pro Helmet
In creating the Mod 1 Pro Helmet, Oakley kept the clean, skate-style profile of the original Mod 1 Helmet and cranked up its toughness with an injection-molded Dura-Matter Shell over an EPS foam liner to help us ride both in style and with some peace of mind in the protection department. This new and improved Dura-Matter shell brings us the highest level of dent-resistance Oakley has to offer, while the Boa 360 Fit System ensures we can dial in an exact fit every time we strap in. Plus, we count on the fixed venting system to help us cool down on the lift ride quickly after a demanding ride down.
- Protective, low-profile MIPS helmet for skiers and riders
- Hybrid shell construction is exceptionally light and strong
- MIPS Brain Protection System helps reduce rotational forces in impact
- Fixed venting helps keep us cool and condensation free
- Skull Matrix provides a more adaptive fit to enhance overall comfort
- 360º Boa creates a precise fit with the spin of a dial
- Polartec Power Grid head liner wicks sweat and is easy to wash
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #OAKK8IW
- skiing, snowboarding
- Audio Compatible
- ASTM F2040, CE EN1077
- Fit Adjustment
- Boa 360 Fit System
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1lb 4oz
- Shell Material
- Dura-Matter, [liner] EPS foam
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help