Why We Like The Line Miner XM Prizm Goggles
The Line Miner XM Prizm Goggles were created to improve upon Oakley's top-tier eyewear. This design has been pulled in tight, improving peripheral vision while fighting fog. These goggles have a highly functional shape that aligns closely with most helmets, often providing a chill-free fit. Oakley Prizm lenses are engineered to amplify contrast and function in a variety of light and snow conditions, but for ideal performance, the lens can be swapped out to best match our visibility needs.
- Goggles in a medium fit for exceptional visibility on the slopes
- Prizm lenses maximize color contrast to bring out nuances in snow
- Cylindrical style sits close to face to maximize peripheral vision
- F3 anti-fog coating on lens prevents moisture from obscuring sight
- Interchangeable lenses easily accommodate changing light conditions
- Removable plush foam acts as protective barrier on cold, windy days
- Most prescription glasses are accommodated without compromising fit
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK01OX
- Interchangeable Lens
- Technical Features
- HDO lens technology (high definition optics), dual-pane lens with F3 anti-fog coating, cylindrical lens, eyeglass compatible, interchangeable lens
- O Matter Chassis
- Face Size
- Case Included
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.