Fall Line XM Prizm Goggles
Taking the Fall Line refers to taking the most directly downhill path down the mountain, which is why the Oakley Fall Line XM Prizm Goggles will be the perfect addition to your hard-charging runs down steep cruisers. Their Prizm lens technology enhances both contrast visual clarity to help you identify changes in snow conditions so you can react to them faster when you're sailing down the slopes. Their wide, cylindrical lens gives you a large field of vision for better downhill safety, while anti-fog coating ensures that you won't have to deal with cloudy vision when you're working hard. With a flexible frame and moisture-wicking face-foam these goggles will sit comfortably on your face, and thanks to Oakley's Ridgelock lens change system you can quickly and securely swap out a different lens in changing light conditions.
- Well-rounded goggles with optical clarity and boosted contrast
- Prizm lens technology helps you better identify changes in the snow
- Cylindrical lens and rimless design help you see more as you ride
- Anti-fog coating cuts down on clouding when you're working hard
- Flexible frame contours to the shape of your face
- Fleece-lined face foam offers soft comfort and wicking performance
- Ridgelock lens change system helps you adjust when the light changes
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK01V4
- Prizm (plutonite)
- Interchangeable Lens
- Ridgelock lens change system
- Technical Features
- anti-fog coating, eyeglass-compatible
- O Matter, rimless lens
- Face Size
- medium, large
- Case Included
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.