Why We Like the Fall Line L Goggles Replacement Lens
Whiteout and bluebird days alike, we stay prepared for it all with a pair of Oakley's Fall Line L Goggles Replacement Lens in the reserve. Oakley's Ridgelock lens change system makes it super easy to pop out the old lenses and slide in the new, while still ensuring a complete, weatherproof seal with every change.
- Handy spare lens for the Oakley Fall Line L Goggle
- Plutonite lens material provides 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Prizm technology enhances color and contrast in variable conditions
- F3 anti-fog coating keeps lenses clear even on storm days
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK01V9
- Technical Features
- F3 anti-fog coating, HDO
- Fall Line L
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 14, 2021
Worked great at low light
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 6' 4"
Bought this as alternate lense for low light. They work great. I use the mirror lens for bright days. Watch a you tube video to see how to replace the lens. Seems hard to pop off but they?re not hard once you watch someone do it.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.