Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Wetsuits we have in stock.View Similar Products
Pro-level performance without spending it all.
Engineered performance comes to you in the value-driven package that is the O'Neill Men's Reactor II 2mm Back Zip Short-Sleeve Spring Wetsuit. Constructed with UltraFlex neoprene and FluidFoam, this suit allows you to move freely in the waves with a stretchy design and soft, plush fit and feel without getting too cold. Then, the seamless paddle zones allow a full range of motion when you're paddling to the line-up, while the wind-resistant SmoothSkin panels help prevent chilly ocean breezes from sapping your warmth. Plus, the Krypto Knee Padz boost durability where you need it, and the back zip entry helps you stay comfortable when on your chest on the board.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and affordable spring suit
- UltraFlex neoprene ensures a full range of motion
- FluidFoam provides a soft fit and feel against your skin
- Flatloc-stitched seams eliminate painful chafing
- Wind-resistant panels protect against cold gusts
- Krypto Knee Padz bolster protection in the knees
- Item #ONE017W
- Q & A
Lots of bang for your buck!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 140lbs
I bought this for canyoneering and rafting. I ended up using it almost every day on the middle fork of the salmon and it kept me warm the whole time.