Psycho Tech 4/3+mm Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit
Cold temps aren't gonna keep you away from a good swell, which is why this fullsuit will be the perfect thing for colder offseason waters. Its F.U.Z.E chest zip ensures a watertight seal against chilly tides, and even features drain holes to ensure that no unwanted water gets trapped there. Meanwhile, targeted zones of the extra-insulating TechnoButter 3 Firewall neoprene and an extra .5mm of thickness help you stay warm even during the longest sessions in the cold.
- Warm and flexible wetsuit built for performance in colder waters
- 4/3mm neoprene is built for waters in the mid to high 50s
- Secure FUZE chest zip prevents flushing and increases back flex
- TechnoButter Firewall areas offer extra warmth where you need it
- Knee pads give you protection and comfort when kneeling
- Stitchless seam technology allows for greater all-around mobility
- Sealed wrists and ankles keep your fit in place and keep water out
- Item #ONE01BV
- [arms, shoulders, shins, calves] TechnoButter 3 neoprene, [chest, back]TechnoButter 3 Air-Firewall Smoothskin neoprene, [thigh, butt] Technobutter 3 Firewall
- Water Temp
- F.U.Z.E chest zip, drain holes
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 5, 2020
Keeps me warm
- I've put it through the wringer
This wetsuit is perfect for surfing the Alaska Boretide and calving glacier waves!! It keeps me warm and is tough and durable in the elements here. I've put it through the wringer surfing in Alaska and Iceland in cold water conditions and it has never failed me.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help