Select style & size:Select options
Psychotech 5mm RT Boot
Keep your feet warm when paddling out on chilly days with the O'Neill Psychotech 5mm RT Boot. Made with Technobutter 3 and Technobutter 3X neoprene, the bootie hugs your foot and ankle allowing for a responsive fit that doesn't restrict mobility. The 5mm thickness and taped seams work together to block out water while still holding warmth, so you can enjoy the waves when the water is down to 44 degrees Fahrenheit. The sole is also fitted with a grippy texture so you can keep traction on your board as you catch wave after wave.
- A neoprene bootie to keep your feet from freezing in the surf
- Technobutter 3 and 3X provide easy mobility in the boot
- Surf in cooler water down to temperatures to 44 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hook-and-loop strap on shin and arch keeps a snug fit while surfing
- Taped seams lock out moisture for a durable and watertight fit
- Grippy sole provides traction on board for responsive maneuvering
- Easily pull the bootie on or off with a convenient heel pull tab
- Item #ONE01AF
- Q & A
great quality from O'Neill
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got these for a friend with and this is his feedback: "Fit my feet perfectly! Had to try on a few, but the fit and construction on these are perfect."