Select a Size
Select a Color
Hyperfreak Comp 3/2 Zipless Full Wetsuit
You've never been a big fan of zippers. All of your jackets have buttons, your tent is just a tarp and a couple of poles, and your wetsuit—well your wetsuit is the O'Neill Hyperfreak Comp 3/2 Zipless Full Wetsuit. Designed with an innovative zipperless design, this wetsuit still offers all of the performance and ease of a standard chest-zip or back-zip suit. A simple pull-on system combined with a 360º barrier, drain holes, and a tight cinch-cord creates a watertight seal to keep chilly waters where they belong. O'Neill's Technobutter 3 neoprene is lightweight, strong, and super-warm to ensure that your performance won't slow down in cold swells. GBS seams provide a durable seal against cool ocean water, and an external key loop pocket offers secure storage for a car or house key.
- A lightweight and innovative wetsuit for warmth in cool waters
- Zipless entry offers an easy pull-on with a watertight seal
- Technobutter 3 neoprene is lightweight yet packed with warmth
- GBS seams ensure that cold tides don't find their way into your suit
- 3/2mm neoprene is recommended for waters in the high 50s to mid 60s
- Item #ONE018N
- [body] Technobutter 3 neoprene, [core] ENVY foam
- Water Temp
- zipless entry
- Seam Construction
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 19, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 199 lbs
I recommend the chest zip instead of the zipless. I had a few different thicknesses in the zipless construction. The cord that tightens it fell apart within a few weeks on all of them.