Why We Like The Assault USCG Life Vest
When we need to move freely and confidently on the water we zip-up the O'Neill Assault USCG Life Vest. Built for water-skiing and wake boarding we have found this vest also thrives when we take out the SUP or kayak on flat water thanks to the lightweight and bouyant foam and precise fit.
- Flexible vest built for active endeavors on the water
- NytroLite foam offers lightweight buoyancy on a daily basis
- Anatomical flex points create naturally unrestricted movement
- Dual belt system locks in a reliable fit without fail
- Overlock stitched seams add durability and longevity
- Fluid foam neoprene shell handles daily wear and tear with ease
- Type III rating offers peace of mind while on the water
- Item #ONEG38E
- Flotation / Buoyancy
- zipper, buckle
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- paddling, wakesurfing, surfing
- USCG Type / Level
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
August 8, 2021