Why We Like The Enduro Mid 2 Cycling Shoe
On and off the bike, the Enduro Mid 2 Cycling Shoe from Northwave offers protection, comfort, and performance. An X-Fire sole with Michelin rubber makes for impressive grip, and a mid-cut design makes for increased ankle protection. Soft fabric tape loops for the laces reduce pressure points, and an SLW3 dial plus a wide extra strap is easy to adjust.
- The shoe we want for endeavors on and off the bike
- Thermowelded layer construction for superior protection
- X-Fire sole with fast-clipping design for grip
- Mid-cut design for increased ankle protection
- Soft fabric tape loops reduce pressure points
- SLW3 dial for full release in a single button
- Perforated upper ensures optimal ventilation
- Item #NTWZ06R
- Upper Material
- thermowelded synthetic with TPU toe reinforcement
- synthetic textile
- SLW3 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- [sole] X-Fire composite, [outsole] Michelin rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- enduro, downhill
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help