Burly strength warmth.
You're packed for your Norwegian mountaineering expedition, and at the top of your bag is Norrøna's Men's Trollveggen 850 Down Jacket. Packed to the brim with RDS certified 850-fill down, you're going to be smothered in warmth all day and all the way. Updated to be even lighter than before, this puffy has also been made more-fitted, so you won't feel constrained or held back during any climbing moves or complicated rope work. Cinch that hood around your helmet when the wind begins to howl and stuff those pockets full of flatbread and reindeer jerky—you'll be glad you did.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Warm insulating layer for cold weather and steep mountains
- High-loft down offers top-of-the line warmth for cold expeditions
- Face fabric is durable and DWR treated to shed moisture
- Storm hood fitted for mountaineering helmet
- Power stretch cuffs fit over mittens and gloves
- Regular fit for versatile cold weather layering options
- Item #NRA00BT