Whether you're going for a wintry hike on a bluebird day in December or hanging ten in the tram line waiting for first chair, the Norrøna Men's Tamok Light Weight Down750 Jacket offers adaptive warmth and performance. Designed to assure unimpeded versatility, the Tamok can be easily layered underneath a hard shell for premium insulation properties, or worn lonesome on those beautiful, cloudless (yet still cold) days spent in the alpine.
The Tomak features a dapper, angular baffling that puts a unique spin on an otherwise traditional silhouette, while the lightweight yet durable nylon exterior and lining offer wind-resistant protection from pervasive elements. More importantly, the Tamok is equipped with 750-fill down insulation which not only provides furnace-like fervor, but breathes incredibly well—so you're able to regulate your body temperature with ease. A chest pocket keeps small necessities close at hand, and two hand warmer pockets offer warm respite on chilly days. Not to mention, the elastic bound hood, cuffs, and adjustable hem provide a personalized fit and seal out pesky and cold winds.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A lightweight, insulated jacket for skiing or casual wear
- Recycled nylon exterior is durable and lightweight
- 750-fill insulation provides cozy warmth
- Hand and chest pockets keep necessities close
- Elastic bound hood and cuffs double down on protection
- Adjustable hem provides a personalized fit
- Item #NRA007V