Why We Like The Norrona Tamok Gore-Tex Performance Shell Jacket
From backcountry adventures to lift lines, the Norrona Tamok Gore-Tex Performance Shell Jacket is one of our favorite fully-featured snow shells. Made with Gore-Tex 3-layer fabric, this shell is durable, waterproof, and breathable. A storm hood keeps us protected in the worst of conditions, and a brushed inner chin panel gives us comfort when our jacket is fully zipped. Integrated wrist gaiters ensure the snow stays out of our sleeves, while the hem adjustment keeps snow from shooting under our jacket when we take a spill. The Tamok Gore-Tex Performance Shell Jacket is fitted with two large hand pockets, a shoulder zip for a radio or emergency device, and an internal chest pocket that houses our valuables. Finally, on warmer days, we are stoked when we remember that there are underarm zippered vents as well as a zippered chest vent to help us dump excess heat.
- Ski/snowboard jacket shell with all the features for big mountain riding
- GORE-TEX 3-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Storm hood is helmet compatible and adjustable
- Wrist gaiters and hem adjustment keep snow out of jacket
- Articulated elbows helps with the fit
- Item #NRAZ0FX
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- 20D-40D GORE-TEX (3-layer), PFC-free
- Waterproof Rating
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 2 handwarmer
- Powder Skirt
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help