Why We Like The Norrona Tamok Gore-Tex Performance Shell Bib Pant
Big mountain skiing and snowboarding calls for ample protection, and we find that with the Norrona Tamok Gore-Tex Performance Shell Bib Pant. Designed with a super durable Viking Grid300 fabric and protected with premium Gore-Tex waterproofing, the Tamok Gore-Tex Performance Shell Bib Pant is a durable, waterproof, and performance-oriented bib shell pant. The back panel features a breathable stretch fabric, and the 38mm suspenders are adjustable and provide a perfect fit. A large buckled chest pocket, a zippered chest pocket, a zippered hand pocket, and two zippered thigh pockets provide all the space we need for our essentials. Dual side zips allow for easy ventilation, and an extended zip on one side allows easy entry and exit. Integrated snow gaiters help to keep the snow out of the pants, and snap adjustments at the leg cuffs can fit different-sized boots.
- Ski/snowboard bib shell pants with technical performance features
- 38mm adjustable suspenders are comfortable and provide a secure fit
- Articulated knee construction allows for freedom of movement
- Breathable stretch fabric on the back panel increases movement
- Easy entrance/exit through one side extended side venting
- Integrated snow gaiters keep snow out
- 2 zippered thigh, 1 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 buckled chest pockets
- Item #NRAZ0FB
- Responsible Collection
- viking grid300
- fully taped
- 1 buckled chest, 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered thigh, 1 zippered hand
- dual half zip
- Side Zips
- Cuff Closure
- snap adjustment
- Claimed Weight
- [size large] 1lbs 12.43oz (806g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 year
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help