Reinforced for rugged trails.
Reinforced with Dyneema fabric along the seat and inner-thighs, the Norrona Men's Skibotn Flex1 Short withstands whatever the trail throws your way, regardless of the spills and bumps experienced along the way. This abrasion-resistant fabric is instantly noticeable with its grid-like woven structure, touted as the "world's strongest fiber." Dyneema's strength proves itself every day in commercial fishing, competitive sailing, and aviation applications, just to name a few. Ultimately, this reinforced strength translates to rugged durability for the everyday trail rider thrashing their shorts and falling down over abrasive terrain.
The remainder of the short is comprised of a recycled polyester for an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable feel. Rear stretch panels promote full range of motion, so you're never restricted from pedaling and navigating around obstacles standing in your way. Zippered vents along both sides rapidly expel body heat and built-up sweat, so you don't dangerously overheat in the warmest conditions. Custom Fit waist tabs fine-tune its fit, with a silicone lining keeping it securely wrapped around your waist. Also, the backside of the waist is a bit higher to alleviate it from slouching or annoyingly slipping off as you pedal briskly or burst uphill on steep climbs.
- Reinforced strength, lightweight comfort on the trail
- Abrasion-resistant Dyneema along inner-thighs and seat
- Lightweight polyester keeps you cool and fully mobile
- Zippered thigh vents rapidly dispel excess warmth
- Rear stretch panels promote full range of motion
- Custom Fit waist tabs for a fine-tuned fit
- Silicone waist lining prevents slipping
- Zippered thigh pocket for trail storage
- Item #NRA00AC