Roldal Warmwool1 Jacket
Whether you throw it on as a midlayer to keep warm while you rip the resort or decide to save it for a stylish outer-layer at the aprés spot, you'll love the soft-wearing comfort and warmth of the Norrona Roldal Warmwool1 Jacket. The body of the jacket is constructed with a comfortable blend of wool and recycled polyester, designed to give you temperature-regulating warmth that'll wick moisture when you start to work up a sweat on the slopes. When you're rocking it around town, you'll be thankful for the wind-blocking Pertex Quantum front panel. This lightweight yet durable fabric stops cold blasts of air in their tracks, keeping your core warm so you can enjoy your walks around bustling mountain towns. It's also got everyday functionality with three front pockets, stretchy cuffs, and a comfortable low-profile collar.
- Throw on this casual jacket for lightweight warmth in the winter
- Breathable wool blend is comfortably warm and layers well
- Pertex Quantum front stops cold wind to keep your core toasty
- Moisture-wicking properties let you rock it as a skiing layer
- Hand pockets hold everyday essentials and chilly fingers
- Item #NRA00FK