Roldal Thermo100 Hooded Jacket
Step up your hoodie game from impractical cotton pieces to the warmth and reliability of the Roldal Thermo 100. This insulated pull-over boasts everything you need from a mid layer with the added benefit of a face fabric made from recycled soda bottles.
- Hoodie styling meets adventure ready performance in this jacket
- Recycled polyester fabric is durable and weather resistant
- Stretch creates a complete range of motion for active pursuits
- Primaloft gold provides lightweight warmth, even when wet
- Cinch-able hood traps extra heat and blocks driving winds
- Longer back adds coverage from cold drafts when seated
- Side opening and chest vent let you dump heat on the move
- Kangaroo pocket holds important items securely nearby
- Item #NRA00IU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 155lbs
Great insulation great look and great fit.
I recommend this jacket for its quality, performance, appearance and design.
You can wear it in the mountain, but the Caviar color gives a cool urban look too.
I bought a Small at 5’8” and 155 lbs. The S is perfect as long as I don’t try to layer too much under. With a baselayer and a light midlayer I'm perfect.
Haven't tested the water repellency yet, but this jacket stops the wind and keeps you warm and toasty like its description said it would.
Great piece of winter gear.