Roldal Gore-Tex Insulated Pant
Keep your legs warm and ready to go during your next backcountry jump session, mid winter park day, or day spent in the city hitting rails with the Noronna Roldal Gore-Tex Insulated pant. These stylish and technical pants are made up of a 2L Gore-tex membrane that looks and feels like cotton but protects you from weather and breathes extremely well. Inside of this protective outer Primaloft lining is packed in to trap body heat and keep you stomping cork sevens, greasing technical urban rails, or finding untouched natural takeoffs.
- Insulated pant built for freestyle skiing and snowboarding
- 2L Gore-Tex is soft, comfortable, breathable, and weatherproof
- PrimaLoft insulation traps heat to keep you comfortable all day
- Large side vents dump excess heat while you hike backcountry jumps
- Multiple pockets hold all of your essentials to keep you prepared
- Reinforced ankles hold up to parking lot and urban walking
- Compatible with Noronna's zip in ski and snowboard bib
- Item #NRA00FE
What do you think about this product?