Roldal Insulated Hooded Jacket
All week long, while you're shoveling out your car or trudging through ankle deep snow to catch the bus, you're dreaming of the weekend. Only a few agonizing days of work separate you from waist-deep tree runs and shredable groomers, and the Norrona Roldal Insulated Hooded Jacket will be there through all of it. This insulated midlayer keeps you just as warm on frigid lift rides as it does while you wait for your car heater to kick in. It's got a windproof outer fabric to keep you warm when howling winter winds blow at you both ways, and also has a water-resistant coating to shed light winter precipitation without you having to throw on a shell. When you're facing heavy snows on the walk to work, you've got PrimaLoft synthetic insulation offering warm-when-wet performance that'll have you toasty warm in any weather. The fixed hood delivers added coverage on stormy days, while the wool-blended thumbhole cuffs and stretchy hem shut out the cold and keep you comfortable a the same time.
- A toasty insulated jacket you can rock on the slopes or around town
- PrimaLoft synthetic insulation maintains warmth in wet conditions
- Windproof shell fabric keeps you warm against icy blasts of air
- Water-resistant treatment keeps you dry in moderate snowfall
- Fitted hood keep your head dry and warm in stormy weather
- Thumbhole wrist cuffs comfortably shut out the cold
- Pockets offer quick access to essential items
- Item #NRA00FJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180lbs
I got this jacket to wear around town and it is great. I didn't want a puffy coat that looks like a sleeping bag, and this doesn't look like that. It does have a bit of a smooth slightly shiny finish. It is pretty warm as long as it's 35 or above. You can feel the cold a bit once the temp drops below that.
I have enjoyed this jacket...I might ware it to much, but that's what I got it for
Does this jacket fit true to size?
Hi Jessica! Yes that jacket should fit true to size. If you'd like to talk about sizing details just chat in or give us a call at 1-800-409-4502. One of our gearheads would be more than happy to get you set up!