Lyngen Gore-Tex Infinium Down850 Hooded Jacket
Designed with backcountry skiing in mind, the Norrona Lyngen Gore-Tex Infinium Down850 Hooded Jacket is a versatile insulating piece that's also ready for multi-season climbing, mountaineering expeditions, and everyday use in cold winter climates. Filled with lots of lightweight yet ultra-warm 850-fill down, this jacket is outfitted with a Gore-Tex Infinium shell, delivering a soft and comfortable feel with windproof and highly water-repellent protection from the elements, which means that all that insulation won't get soaked at the first sight of snowy weather. This fabric is also highly breathable, which you'll love when you're touring or hiking on frosty mornings. You've got a storm hood that'll fit neatly over a climbing helmet or similarly-sized ski helmet, as well as simple hem adjustments and elastic cuffs to keep out the cold. Two hand pockets and a single chest pocket keep small gear and snacks close by when you're far from home.
- A versatile down jacket for ski tours and cold weather expeditions
- Water-resistant Gore-Tex Infinium protects against most snowfall
- Breathable fabric ensures comfort during strenuous climbs
- Storm hood fits over an alpine helmet when the weather turns
- Powerstretch cuffs and adjustable hem keep out the cold
- Chest and hand pockets give you quick access to essential items
- Item #NRA00FN
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: m
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 154lbs