Mountain biking isn't just for summer.
Bone-chilling temps and a slight dusting of snow on the trails may convince most riders to put their bikes away for the season, but for you it just means you'll have your favorite singletrack all to your self. Pedal in comfort all year round with the Norrona Men's Fjora Windstopper Pants. They feature windproof and water-resistant Gore Windstopper fabric on the front, knees, and seat to keep the cold air whistling by you from sucking all the warmth from your legs. Softshell fabric throughout the rest of the pant adds stretch and breathability to keep you mobile on technical courses and comfortable on tough ascents. Open up the zippered thigh vents when the sun is shining on a grueling uphill, and count on the high waistband in the back to protect your backside from splashes when riding muddy trails in early spring.
- Mountain biking pants for riding in cold weather
- Gore Windstopper in front blocks wind and water
- Flex1 softshell through rest of pant for stretch and breathability
- Mesh-lined vents open up to help you cool off
- High waistband in back for added coverage
- Custom-fit waist system offers comfort and security
- Item #NRA00D9