Why We Like The Falketind Warmwool2 Stretch Jacket
We layer the Falketind Warmwool2 Stretch Jacket under a shell while ripping the resort or on its own while foraging in the forest. The moisture-managing properties offered by this jacket make it ideal for high output activities in chilly weather.
- Midlayer for alpine pursuits
- Wool blend balances breathability and warmth
- Highly stretchable material is ideal for skiing and hiking
- Durable resin surface treatment is long-lasting
- Strategically placed pockets won’t interfere with shoulder straps
- Snug collar and elastic hem keep cold fronts out
- OEKO-TEX certified fabric and traceable merino wool
- Item #NRAZ07M
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 76% polyester, 18% wool, 6% elastane, [lining] 100% polyester
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28in
- 1 chest, 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 3oz
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help