Small, but mighty.
At just under 10-ounces, the Norrona Women’s Falketind Thermal Pro HighLoft Jacket boasts the highest warmth-to-weight ratio in their collection of all-season technical gear. Although lightweight, the Thermal Pro HighLoft’s versatility makes it ideal for winter as a breathable midlayer or a durable weather-facing outer shell in warmer temperatures.
Warmth and moisture transfers outside of the fabric when you need to cool down in the summer while the fast-drying qualities of fleece help to keep you warm in the cold. Plus, stretchy panels on the sides and underarms allow you to keep your optimum flexibility during all of your outdoor adventures.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A versatile fleece jacket for weight-conscious mountaineers
- Fleece fabric creates air pockets to trap air and retain body heat
- Stretchy side panels help to enhance flexibility during active sports
- Thumbholes help to keep sleeves in place when layering
- Chin protection on collar helps to prevent scratching
- Zippered pockets add hands-free storage
- Item #NRA00B2