Pack it in, pack it out.
When you live north of the 60th parallel it can be cold any day of the year, which is why your favorite jacket is the Norrøna Men's Falketind Down Jacket. Designed with all-season use in mind, pop this over you shirt on cold summer days or between layers during your ski tour. Down is distributed like a t-shirt, keeping your core area warm, while synthetic insulation is tucked into vulnerable spots—the sides, neck, lower arms, and bottom back. If you get warm on the tour up, or that summer day heats up, you can stuff this puffy into its own pocket to get it out of the way. If you're bushwhacking in any season, the reinforced arms and shoulders will ward off pesky tears.
- Lightweight insulation designed for year-round exploration
- Midweight down offers warm layering during winter adventures
- Synthetic insulation mapped for where you need it
- Reinforced elbows and shoulders provide durable protection
- Packs down into its own pocket for versatile use
- Elastic hem and cuffs keep out chill winds
- Item #NRA00BO
- Q & A
Too large measures!
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 161lbs
I measure 1.70 m and 100 CM of chest. the recently purchased size m and I have really been surprised by the length of the sleeves and the width at breast height It really is as if it were a size l for me. The jacket is perfectly made and is super warm and light. the sleeves I have to bend inwards since I have more than 10 to 13 centimeters would have been better a small size. I think they should check the table of measurements on our site as they do not match reality.