Why We Like The Norrona Falketind Alpha120 Zip Hooded Jacket
We stay warm in the Falketind Alpha120 Zip Hooded Jacket through our cold-weather adventures. As Norrona's lightest, fastest-drying midlayer, this jacket was built for alpine climbing, but its incredible breathability makes it ideal for any high-output activity during seasons when snow clings to the peaks. Polartec Alpha fleece dumps body heat to regulate our core temperature while climbing the skintrack or approaching the wall, and Polartec Power Grid stretch panels optimize range of motion and decrease bulk without losing heat retention.
- Versatile lightweight midlayer for your wintertime activities
- Recycled Polartec Alpha fleece is breathable and thermoregulating
- Stretch-fleece side panels reduce bulk and enhance mobility
- Slim, technical fit and close-fitted hood for optimal layering
- Flatlock seams prevent uncomfortable contact while in motion
- Elastic cuffs with thumbholes keep sleeves secure
- Harness-friendly pockets to keep essentials accessible
- Item #NRAZ06G
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] Polartec Alpha120 (63% recycled polyester, 37% polyester), [stretch panels] Polartec Power Grid (49% recycled polyester, 48% polyester, 3% elastane)
- Fleece Weight
- lightweight (120 / 139gsm)
- fixed, close fitted, 3-panel
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 8.6oz
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 23, 2022
- I've used it several times
I like this jacket, it has nice styling but it won’t keep you warm below 40 degrees and I wore a fleece lined mock turtleneck underneath it on my run.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help