Take charge, recharge.
With a lot of help from mother nature, and a little help from the Norrona Women's Bitihorn Lightweight Pant, you can take charge of any trail while you recharge your heart and mind. Made with breathable, lightweight nylon, even steep, rocky switchbacks are easy to manage, while stretch panels situated at the knees and thighs assist on the more technical sections. Specially designed cuffs can handle whichever mountain boots you choose, with zippered cuffs and hook-and-loop tabs for secure closure and a gaiter hook for keeping out loose scree. The adjustable waist can be fine-tuned for a perfect fit, and there's rise in the back to eliminate any gap if you bend over to examine an interesting rock or charming wildflower. And because wild expanses and breathtaking views aren't complete without a good snack, there's plenty of room to stash a few in your pockets.
- Lightweight pants for three-season exploration
- Quick-drying nylon provides breathable trail comfort
- Durable stretch panels offer mobility in knees and seat
- Thigh ventilation lets you cool off during arduous treks
- Leg zippers and integrated gaiter hook adapts to mountain boots
- Plenty of space for snacks, trails maps, and compact camera
- Item #NRA00CG
- Q & A
So cute but terrible quality
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'7"
I bought these pants for hiking and i was so excited, but when they arrived i found the side zipper was broken. The connector for the zipper on the side to the pants was completely disconnected. I am sad to say I had to return these.