Why We Like The Nnormal Tomir Shoe
Designed with style, performance, and lasting durability, the Nnormal Tomir Shoe is one of our favorite options to lace up before heading out for a daily run. Unique asymmetrical lacing alleviates what would be painful pressure points on our feet, while a durable mesh upper balances toughness with cooling air flow on our warmer trail runs. What really stands out to us about this shoe is the ideal combo of supremely comfortable yet lightweight EVA foam cushioning every step with a Vibram LiteBase outsole gripping and ripping undulating terrain on our trail runs.
- Everyday running shoe that goes from trail runs to hikes
- Asymmetrical lacing eliminates harsh pressure spots
- Durable mesh upper resists abrasion and is well ventilated
- EVA foam midsole with 8mm drop promotes high-rebound bounce
- Vibram LiteBase is ultra-lightweight and supremely grippy
- Item #NNM0004
- Upper Material
- synthetic, mesh
- Vibram LiteBase
- trail running
- Support Type
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help