Why We Like The NNormal Tomir Mid WP Shoe
When our adventure blurs the line between trail run and hike, we need a shoe that blurs that same line, and the NNormal Tomir Mid WP Shoe answers the call. The lightweight polyester upper offers lightweight durability that keeps the Sympatex membrane in one piece, so it can offer breathable waterproof coverage through rugged conditions. All of this technology is centered on a Vibram outsole that keeps us grounded, focused, and moving forward.
- Hiking shoe that balance weight savings with support and durability
- Synthetic upper is durable, lightweight, and reliable
- Lace closure locks in a secure fit for easy control on the trail
- EVA midsole balances support, cushion, and response for longer hikes
- Sympatex membrane offers waterproof and breathable protection
- Vibram outsoles provide long-lasting and reliable tacky traction
- Item #NNM0003
- Upper Material
- 100% polyester
- Sympatex membrane
- Vibram Litebase, Vibram Megagrip (100% rubber)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
- hiking, trail running, camping, backpacking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help