Why We Like The Nnormal Kjerag Shoe
Nnormal's max performance trail shoe, the Kjerag helps us dominate the trail and push forward towards our next PB. The Vibram Litebase outsole cuts 30% of the weight and 50% of the thickness while letting us run on Vibram Megagrip for durable and extra-sticky trail grip. We also like the Matryx Jacquard uppers, which weave together synthetic uppers and Kevlar for a light and durable blend that's both breathable and built for high-speed comfort on technical terrain.
- Nnormal's max-performance trail running shoe
- Synthetic uppers are lightweight yet abrasion resistant
- EExpure foam provides cushion and propulsion
- Vibram Litebase reduces thickness and weight of sole
- Low 6mm drop, 3.5mm lugs shaped for technical terrain
- Item #NNM0002
- Upper Material
- Matryx Jacquard (50% nylon, 39% polyethersulfone, 10% polyurethane, 1%Kevlar)
- EExpure foam
- Vibram Litebase
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 7oz
- trail running
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 9, 2023
Fun to run in, durable, new favorite
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
My new favorite running shoe. Its not super cushioned, but bouncy and fun to run in. Its also very lightweight. So far, more durable than any other shoe I have had. It's a little expensive, but its basically saving you 2 or 3 shoes. Runs about 1/2 size big.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help