For sidewalk surfers.
Just because you're living landlocked doesn't mean you can't sidewalk surf your way to class. Throw on the Nixon Small Landlock II Backpack and skate to class or work with this durable and stylie pack. With 22 liters of internal space you've got plenty of room for your books or a swap of clothes, and a laptop sleeve keeps your technology safe. Chuck a couple of water bottles into the mesh side pockets on hot days to stay hydrated, and strap your deck to the back when it's time to walk into your classroom so Mr. Mackey doesn't yell at you again. Made out of super durable ripstop nylon, you don't have to stress it if you take a digger on the way, it can take some serious abuse.
- Durable pack for skating to work or school
- Padded straps and back for comfort
- Mesh side pockets for storage
- Micro-suede lined media pocket for tunes
- Assorted internal accessories pockets for gear
- Burly ripstop holds up to abuse
- Skate straps with hideaway garage
- Item #NIX00JA