Select style & size:Select options
Quiver Slash Snowboard
Checking off both pow board and carver board for your collection, the Nitro Quiver Slash Snowboard is built to surf through fresh snow and rail turns on groomers. A tapered directional shape gives it a floaty feel in deep snow and offers a maneuverable feel whether you're ripping wide-open pow slashes or weaving through tight clusters of aspens. Meanwhile, the mostly camber maintains edge hold and stability when you get into sketchy steeps or are hauling ass on groomed runs. The 3D-machined balsa wood core is ultra-thin throughout most of the board for a lightweight, surfy feel in powder, but is thicker around the edges for enhanced power transfer and edge hold, making the Quiver Slash as adept at laying into carves as it is cruising through bottomless snow.
- Pow board that surfs everything from deep snow to spring slush
- Tapered directional shape floats effortlessly in powder
- Camber with early-rise tips for edge hold and pop
- 3D-machined core reduces weight without sacrificing power
- Bi-lite laminates offer smooth, consistent flex
- Sintered Speed Formula HD base is fast and tough
- Item #NTR00BY
- Q & A
Better than before!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Prior to it's integration into Nitro's Quiver line, the Slash has alwasy been a favorite of mine. Camber paired with a large floaty directional nose, surely makes this board a versatile ripper. With the addition of the beveled edge, you now have more torsional rigidity for effective power transfer when linking turns.