Quiver Slash Snowboard
Checking off both pow board and carver board for your collection, the Nitro Quiver Slash Snowboard is built to surf through fresh snow and rail turns on groomers. A tapered directional shape gives it a floaty feel in deep snow and offers a maneuverable feel whether you're ripping wide-open pow slashes or weaving through tight clusters of aspens.
The Cam-Out profile is made up of a primary camber zone with rocker on the tip and tail that maintains edge hold and stability when you get into sketchy steeps or are flying down groomed runs. The 3D-machined balsa wood core is ultra-thin throughout most of the board for a lightweight and surfy feel in powder, but is thicker around the edges for enhanced power transfer and edge hold. The mid-wide shape helps with flotation and laying down deep carves without your boots hitting the snow, while the progressive sidecut enables stability when you're on edge. To keep the Quiver Slash charging through any snow condition all season long, Nitro added a Speed Formula HD sintered base to improve durability and increase wax absorption.
- Pow board that surfs everything from deep snow to spring slush
- Cam-Out profile is camber with early-rise tips for edge hold and pop
- Medium-stiff flex is response and stable at high speeds
- Tapered directional shape floats effortlessly in powder
- 3D-machined core reduces weight and increases edging power
- Bi-lite laminates offer smooth, consistent flex psttern
- Sintered Speed Formula HD base is fast and tough in all snow types
- Item #NTR00EE
- CAM-OUT Camber (true camber with early rise tip / tail)
- tapered directional
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Nitro's scale)
- Effective Edge
- Waist Width
- Sidecut Radius
- 7.8 / 7.0m
- Stance Width
- 20.5 - 25.2in
- Stance Setback
- 3D Balsa
- Speed Formula HD (sintered)
- Base Color
- Recommended Rider Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help