Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Quiver Cannon Snowboard
Built in an oversized length for extra stability and an incredible ability to carry speed, the Nitro Quiver Cannon snowboard is a forward thinking all-mountain board for fun carving, slashing, and pow riding. The directional shape with a swallow tail allows this large board to be stable and surprisingly nimble for riding big lines fast or for deep days in the trees. To further add to its versatility the Cannon is equipped with a Cam-out profile that mixes camber from contact point to contact point with rocker out to the tip and tail. This combination creates powerful energy transfer to the edges and exceptional float in powder and over crud.
- Forward thinking board for deep pow, carrying speed, and carving
- Swallow tail adds edge to edge control and drops the tail in pow
- Cam-Out profile is responsive for carving and floaty in deep snow
- Medium-stiff flex is stable at speed yet easily manipulated
- Extra long sizing carries speed well and is surprisingly nimble
- Power Core II is core is responsive, flexible, and strong
- Sintered Speed Formula base is extra durable and absorbent
- Item #NTR00BX
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This board totally rips! I was slightly hesitant when moving to a longer board like this one, but I was pleasantly surprised how nimble this board when carving. It is super quick edge to edge. It's one of those board when your can feel the board lock into the edge when you are pushing the carve, very comfortable feel that the board has your back. I don't have too many days under this board... yet I can't wait to really open her up on a true pow day! The Cannon is extremely stable and is insanely fun to just rocket down the mountains.