Why We Like The Droid BOA Snowboard Boot
These ultra-comfy boots were designed to help our budding snowboarders build on their skills, whether they're novices or total powder hounds. Our self-sufficient shredders can easily lace up their own boots thanks to the fast and functional BOA Fit System. At the end of our day on the slopes, we can help them take out the boot liners, ensuring they'll be dry for more laps tomorrow.
- Easy-to-use boot helps kids develop their snowboarding skills
- Simple BOA dial helps them boot up without asking for help
- Light liner adds another warm layer so they can enjoy the ride
- Removable liner dries quickly when taken out of the boot
- High comfort and soft flex keep them on their boards longer
- Lightweight EVA materials won't weigh the kids down
- Item #NTRO1A5
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System
- Light Liner (EVA), removable
- soft (3 out of 10 on Nitro's scale)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 6.5] 1lb 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 3, 2023
They run tiny!
- I returned this product before using it
I ordered US size 2.5 for my daughter. The Mondo size was 20.5 for the Nitro Droid BOA US 2.5. But I took out the liner to see how big it is, and it's the same length as a pair of toddler size 12 mary janes. (I attached a photo) I always order up a couple of sizes for my daughter because her feet are wide and picky, but for these I'd have to order up 3-4 sizes for them to fit her. Right now she wears street shoe size 13ish, and the 2.5 made her toes curl. On top of that, it didn't hold her heel in, so I don't think these are the right boots for her. Luckily the size 2 Thirty Two boots I also ordered actually fit with room (they're a mondo size 21, which bigger than the Nitro even though the US size is smaller) so we will go with those. She says those hold her heels in too. To compare, she wore the Burton Junior Grom BOA last season in size 1 (but with the room to grow insert taken out, so essentially a size 2 according to Burton) and those probably fit similar to the Nitro 2.5. These are tiny. They look quite cute though.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help