Select style & size:Select options
Pub crawls to late-night cruises.
Whether you're riding home from the local pub or navigating home through winding neighborhoods after the sun goes down, the NiteRider Swift 450 Light casts broad illumination when you're riding in the pitch-dark of night. It's both ultra-compact and economical, serving as a great solution when you're not seeking all the bells and whistles of more expensive bike lights. The rechargeable Li-Ion battery lasts 1.5 hours on its highest setting and rapidly charges with an included USB cable.
450 lumens of brilliant illumination is optimized with a collimator lens for a broader beam pattern. Four different lighting modes and one daylight flashing mode allow you to customize its lighting to your daily ride home or late-night jaunt on your road bike. The rugged, water-resistant housing withstands small drops and passing showers without compromising its brilliant illumination. Furthermore, there's a low battery indicator, so you're never left in the dark, as well as a convenient handlebar mount for upright mounting on your bars.
- Compact and economical lighting solution for your bike
- 450 lumens of brilliant illumination in a compact design
- Four lighting modes and one flashing daylight mode for safety
- Rugged, water-resistant housing withstands drops and showers
- Handlebar mount provides a convenient mounting solution
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with included USB cable
- Low battery indicator, so you're never left in the dark
- Item #NRI002K
- Q & A
Great for Night Running
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Wife: We strapped this bad boy onto our stroller and it's just what we needed! The light is bright enough to light the way and make our Thule Chariot Stroller visible to cars. It makes running this time of year a possibility with the little one.