Don't give up.
You're cursing yourself for signing up for that early spring race because that means a whole lot of winter training. Next time the skies are grey and the winds are angry, pull on your Nike Men's Shield Max Running Jacket and plow through your training day in confidence. Nike Shield fabric fights off wind and rain, while the Therma Sphere face mask and thumbholes offer soft and cozy protection from the cold. Pull up the hood and cinch it down tight when the winds pick up, and stash some energy gels in the zippered side pockets to give you that extra boost you need to dominate the last two miles.
- A technical running jacket for cool weather training
- Nike Shield fabric is water- and wind-resistant
- Therma Sphere fabric is cozy and fleece-like
- Stretch-knit material moves with you
- Stow-away face mask blocks harsh wind
- Drawcord hood holds it on securely
- Thumbholes keep your sleeves in place
- Item #NKE01GG