Epic React Flyknit Running Shoe
The Nike Epic React Flyknit Running Shoe satisfies all of your daily running and training needs. Its Flyknit upper forms to the shape of your foot for lasting comfort through your workouts while the suede lining at the heel provides a low-abrasion, secure fit as you box jump or log miles. A Nike React cushioning keeps a plush spring in your step and strategic rubber placements at the sole keep the overall weight of the shoe down while providing durable traction. In addition to all this tech that keeps you comfortable, the retro colorways keep you looking stylish as you train or run.
- Road running and training shoe for a comfortable, responsive ride
- 10mm drop offers comfortable step for heel and midfoot strikers
- Flyknit upper forms to shape of foot for comfort through the miles
- Suede lining at the heel provides a soft, low-abrasion, secure fit
- Nike React cushioning provides a soft, plush spring in every step
- Strategic sole rubber placement offers low-weight, durable traction
- Classic running shoe lace closure provides a personalized, snug fit
- Item #NKE01VT
- Q & A
Looks Great, but the Quality...
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 112lbs
From my husband:
I was excited to try these shoes out when I first got them. They were super light, fit great, and had a cool look. They felt great during my first run (treadmill), but as I look at the soles I could see some wear. After four treadmill sessions there is significant wear on the soles. If you're looking for an aesthetically pleasing, casual shoe, this will work for you. But if you want a quality running shoe that will uphold a few hundred miles, I would advise against this.
So far so good
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180lbs
wanted a running shoe. biggest problem I have is not enough cushion under the ball of my foot in a lot of shoes. these so far are nice a squishy. they do also have a springy feel to them, like they are loading and releasing. no word yet on durability, as i have heard they don't hold up well to long outdoor runs. I usually do a 12 in nike and these fit like other nikes.