Get up and go.
You wake to the sound of raindrops on your window, and while that sound is ever so peaceful and meditative, you're seriously not looking forward to heading outside for your morning run. Luckily you can throw on your Nike Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Shield Running Shoes and keep your feet dry while you power through an early training day.
The breathable Flymesh upper has a DWR treatment that repels stormy weather during the off season, and Zoom Air cushioning gives you a little extra spring in your step as well as support for longer runs. Flywire cables run along the upper to hold your feet in snugly as you tighten the laces, and rubber soles give you traction on slick surfaces.
- A comfortable running shoe for year round training
- DWR-treated upper fights moisture during rainy jogs
- Flymesh breathes to keep your feet cool
- Zoom Air cushioning adds a spring to your step
- Rubber sole holds traction on slick surfaces
- Firm heel cup keeps you in snugly
- Item #NKE01ES
- Q & A
Easy on your feet
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9.5
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 170lbs
These sharp looking, but low key running shoes are very comfortable and capable on the road or trail. Fitting true to size and molding with no hot spots to my feet they feel like they aren't even there. Very impressed so far, I am looking forward to getting them out in damp weather where the weather shielding technology can do it's thing.