Why We Like The Nidecker Kita Hybrid Snowboard Boot
Nidecker's Kita Hybrid Snowboard Boot delivers the stiffness, support, and cushioning we need for big days on the mountain, no matter the conditions or terrain. It features a hybrid lacing system, combining the reliable traditional lacing we don't want to move away from on the exterior with a BOA® Fit System featuring H4 Coiler as the closure of the Asym Gold liner. Whether landing jumps or walking through the lodge for a lunch break, Nidecker keeps us comfortable with a triple-density insole and high-rebound EVA midsole.
- Durable all-mountain boots ready for hard shredding in any conditions
- Features a traditional lace closure for a reliable, simple, and secure fit
- The Vibram Approach outsole with Vibram ICE-TREK offers excellent grip
- A wrap-style asym-shaped liner provides flex control and eliminates pressure points
- Tighten the internal harness with the twist of a BOA® dial
- Internal Heel Lock technology delivers exceptional heel hold
- Two EVA inserts dampen vibrations for all-day riding comfort
- Item #NDKD06E
- Upper Material
- ArmorTech (TPU), Exo Spine backstay
- Asym Gold
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- BOA® Fit System featuring H4 Coiler
- stiff (9 out of 10 on Nidecker's scale)
- Vibram Approach, Vibram Ice-Trek
- freeride/powder snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 19, 2024
The New Benchmark
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 6' 3"
This boot is my new favorite. After a decade in Burton Ions, I have found the new holy grail. Built with a similar approach (silhouette and materials) to the Ion but with a slightly more forgiving flex, LACES, a boa for extra heel hold and a Vibram outsole. Nidecker has definitely stepped up to the plate and knocked one out of the park… supportive, responsive, agile, comfortable and… laces! If you like a medium stiff boot and traditional laces… this boot is definitely worth checking out!!!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help