Rubix Running Shoe
If you're an overpronator who's tired of having to rely on stiff, clunky, or uncomfortable running shoes to give you the support you need, then the New Balance Rubix Running Shoe just might be what you've always been dreaming of. Designed with innovative support for the pronating runner, this shoe delivers the support you need without tacking on weight or feeling stiff and unforgiving. To accomplish this task it uses a Guidance Ramp system in the midsole to curb overpronation rather than rely on firm posts which may be stiff and uncomfortable.
The Guidance Ramp system uses deep grooves and multi-density foam with varying angles, which helps to guide your foot towards a proper running form without feeling as though it's being overtly forced into it. Instead of an outsole you've got a lower midsole made with Ground Contact foam, giving you similar traction and durability to a traditional shoe design, but with a lower weight and greater flexibility, helping to give this stability shoe a light and nimble feel that's anything but bulky.
- Lightweight stability shoe that avoids feeling stiff and clunky
- Guidance Ramp midsole provides forgiving support for overpronators
- Ground Contact foam outsole ensures traction without the weight
- Mesh upper with TPU overlays provides a supportive fit and feel
- Key areas of outsole rubber help boost durability where it's needed
- Item #NEW00YL
- Upper Material
- engineered jacquard mesh, TPU overlays
- Guidance Ramps, Ground Contact foam
- Ground Contact foam
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- (single) 10.7oz
- Recommended Use
- road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?