Select style & size:Select options
The Never Summer Warlock Snowboard is a freestyle sorcerer that conjures up a playful personality for jibbing through the rail yard, spinning off park kickers, and cruising the mountain with a freestyle focus. Combining the best features of the now defunct Evo and Proto HD, the Warlock establishes itself as Never Summer's go-to deck for park domination with its balanced twin shape and distinctive pointy tips.
The Warlock separates itself from the likes of the Funslinger in that it retains Never Summer's Original Rocker Camber profile for a bit looser, catch-free feel when you're playing around the park. This profile places a tried-and-true rocker between the bindings, with subtle camber zones under each binding, extending towards the tip and tail. The freestyle-oriented flex profile is stiffest at the tip and tail for landing stability, with the centerline rocker exhibiting most of the board's flex for a playful overall disposition.
It's built with Never Summer's Carbon VXR Laminates, which extend V-shaped carbon stringers from the board's inserts, radiating out towards the tip and tail contacts. This carbon-enhanced construction amplifies its responsiveness and snap when you're popping off side-hits, sending thirty footers in the park, and railing carves on early-morning groomers. Other impressive features include a Vario Power Grip sidecut for enhanced edge control across hardpack snow, as well as Never Summer's extensive damping systems (e.g. Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers, FDS Damping System) to reduce chatter at higher speeds.
- Perform freestyle wizardry on park jumps and jibs
- Balanced twin shape with distinctive pointy tips
- Original Rocker Camber creates a playful freestyle feel
- Flex pattern is softest between bindings, stiffer at tips
- Press Flex core is tuned specifically for park and freestyle
- Carbon VXR Laminates for energetic snap and heightened response
- Durasurf XT Sintered 4501 base is resilient to park thrashings
- Item #NVS005U