Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Proto Slinger Snowboard
Never Summer is known for its ability to create legendary boards, and when two popular styles were retired, the crafters at Never Summer revived their profiles together in the Proto Slinger Snowboard. With the soft, playful flex of the Funslinger, the versatility of the Proto Type, and a collection of tech-boosting features, the Proto Slinger could be the end-all-be-all of freestyle snowboards.
The Shock Wave Rocker Camber Profile and an asymmetrical sidecut not only boost this board's freestyle abilities; they also create fluidity and float that lets us ride the board far beyond the park. The Power Grip sidecut creates extra contact points—a longer radius on the toe side and a shorter one at the heel—to enhance edge hold, smooth out turns, and avoid catching when bombing straight downhill. Whether we're popping around the park, sneaking into deep snow, or traversing over tracked-out terrain, damping technology keeps our ride smooth and stable to help the Proto Slinger last.
- Next-gen park board with traits from two Never Summer fan favorites
- Classic freestyle twin with low-profile tips for playful stability
- Asymmetrical Power Grip sidecut enhances turn initiation, edge hold
- Shock Wave profile offers surprising float in unexpected terrain
- Softer flex encourages playful maneuvers beyond the terrain park
- SuperLight core customized to deliver unbeatable flex and durability
- Dampening tech extends the life and liveliness of the board
- Combination glassing and carbon Vs boost torsional stiffness, pop, and board strength
- Item #NVSR16B