Select style & size:Select options
Rail it, slash it, float it.
Blurring the line between powder board and aggressive all-mountain carver, the Never Summer Insta/Gator is fun to ride no matter what conditions that day has in store for you. It has a unique shape that somehow allows it to rail high-speed turns, float through deep snow, and spins off side hits with equal prowess.
Thanks to its wide outline and 12mm taper, you can downsize this board 10cm from the length you would normally ride and still float like a dream in powder. Riding a shorter deck creates a more agile ride that lets you maneuver nimbly through the trees, but don't worry—the massive surface area ensures it remains stable when blasting down steeps at high speeds. It also holds an unrelenting edge so you can test how low you can go when carving up groomers. So whether there's two feet of fresh of scraped-clean slopes, you'll find a way to have a good time on the Insta/Gator.
- Kill it in all conditions with this unique shape
- Designed to be ridden 10cm shorter than normal board
- Short, wide shape is floaty, stable, and nimble
- Medium flex handles any type of terrain
- Carbon laminates enhance pop and response
- RDS 2 system dampens vibrations for a smoother ride
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Never Summer boards are handmade in Colorado
- Item #NVS005K