Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Balancing a powder board with an aggressive all-mountain carver, the Never Summer Insta/Gator is a blast to ride in any conditions from waist-deep powder days to groomer laps on sunny mid-winter days. It has a unique shape and width that allows you to size down significantly without losing any stability, and 12mm of taper increases float for the best days on the mountain. With a shorter length and wider outline, the Insta/Gator is agile though powdery aspen runs and allows you to throw up clouds of fresh snow at every turn.
Starting with Never Summer's Fusion Rocker Camber profile, it consists of a forgiving rocker section between the bindings with camber underfoot and a transition area on the nose. This combination ensures proper edge hold and pop off of sidehits, while allowing a forgiving, quick-turning feel. A medium flex keeps the Insta/Gator responsive when it matters but playful and surfy when you want to get fun, while the directional shape puts your weight on the rear of the snowboard to increase float. The Power Grip sidecut increases edge hold when railing carves on hardpack, and the RDS 2 dampening system absorbs chatter and impact from big landings or variations in the snow. To ensure you stay blasting at full speed, a Durasurf XT sintered base finishes off this all-mountain powder deck so you can make it back to the lift line quickly to refill the froth tanks.
- Uniquely-shaped all-mountain freeride board for fun in any condition
- Medium flex is responsive but still offers a surfy feel in powder
- Fusion Rocker Camber combines camber underfoot with rocker between
- Carbon laminates enhance pop and response for a livelier feel
- RDS 2 system dampens impacts and vibrations for a smoother ride
- Power Grip sidecut improves carving and edge hold on groomers
- Sintered base adds durability and speed in any snow condition
- Never Summer boards are handmade in Colorado
- Item #NVS008P