Select style & size:Select options
New for the 2019/2020 season, the Never Summer Dipstick Snowboard is a freestyle machine designed to expand your bag of tricks though the park or off sidehits around the rest of the mountain. With a twin shape, Original Rocker Camber, and soft flex, it enables intermediate and advanced freestyle riders to stomp jibs and slide rails with ease, and also offers beginners a catch-free ride to learn the essentials of proper form.
Starting with Never Summer's Original Rocker Camber which places a rockered section between the bindings and mild camber underfoot, it offers a floaty, catch-free ride with adequate pop and power to boost off jumps and gives reliable edge hold. Power Strip carbon laminates increase snap and response while reducing weight, and the Press Flex wood core wrapped in Bi-Lite fiberglass provides a smooth and consistent flex and adds strength. The FDS damping system eats up variable, chundery snow and absorbs impacts from big drops or landings. Milled-down low profile tips decrease swing weight for more predictable spins, and the Power Grip sidecut enhances turn initiation and edge hold when you're cruising groomers or preloading spins. Finally, a solid Durasurf Sintered 5501 base keeps you blasting across any kind of snow, from spring slush park laps to sneaky powder days.
- Charge the park and learn new tricks on this new freestyle deck
- Original Rocker Camber has rocker between with camber underneath
- Soft flex allows presses in the park and increases forgiveness
- Twin shape makes it easy to take off and land riding switch
- Press Flex wood core is lightweight without sacrificing strength
- Low profile nose and tail reduces swing weight for predictable spins
- FDS dampening system absorbs shock from landings and variable snow
- Durasurf sintered base is durable and fast in all types of snow
- Item #NVS008D