Big Gun Snowboard
Sniffing out the burliest lines and deepest stashes, the Never Summer Big Gun Wide Snowboard puts big mountains between your crosshairs and blasts away in powder without blinking an eye. This freeride big boy is stable on steeps and floaty in pow, but unlike other boards in its weight class, is also surprisingly nimble when you're weaving through trees. Tons of surface area, a huge rockered nose, and lots of taper in the tail help it float effortlessly in waist-deep snow and maintain stability when bombing ultra-steep faces at face-melting speeds. Camber underfoot maintains grip on windswept slopes, and the RDS 1 system soaks up chatter when you're riding over tracked-out snow. Carbon Max Laminates enhance edge-to-edge energy transfer to help you hold an edge at high speeds and explode out of pow slashes.
- Powerful yet agile pow stick that thrives in big terrain
- Large rockered nose adds float, camber underfoot for grip
- Mid-stiff flex offers responsive and powerful feel
- Carbon laminates enhance edge-to-edge power transfer
- RDS 1 system dampens vibrations for a smother ride
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Advanced top and bottom carbon matrix for response and strength
- Legendarily tough Never Summer boards are made in the USA
- Item #NVS008T
- 165cm, 169cm, 174cm
- Fusion Rocker Camber
- Effective Edge
- [165cm] 1220mm, [169cm] 1250mm, [174cm] 1310mm
- Waist Width
- [165cm] 265cm, [169cm] 266cm, [174cm] 264cm
- Sidecut Radius
- [165cm] 8.6m, [169cm] 8.8m, [174cm] 9.3m
- NS SuperLight wood
- Carbon Max Laminate, Bi-Lite fiberglass, RDS 1 damping system
- sintered P-tex
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut
- Durasurf XT sintered 5501
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help