Select style & size:Select options
Put big mountains between your crosshairs and blast away in deep powder with the Never Summer Big Gun Wide Snowboard. This big mountain gun is stable on steeps and floaty in pow, but unlike other boards in its weight class, the Big Gun is also surprisingly nimble when you're weaving through trees.
Tons of surface area, a huge rockered nose, and lots of taper in the tail help it float effortlessly in waist-deep snow and maintain stability when bombing ultra-steep faces at face-melting speeds. Camber underfoot maintains grip on windswept slopes, and the RDS 1 system soaks up chatter when you're riding over tracked-out snow.Carbon laminates enhance edge-to-edge energy transfer to help you hold an edge at high speeds and explode out of pow slashes.
- Big mountain pow stick with a surprisingly nimble feel
- Large rockered nose for float camber underfoot for grip
- Mid-stiff flex offers responsive and powerful feel
- Carbon laminates enhance edge-to-edge power transfer
- RDS 1 system dampens vibrations for a smother ride
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Carbonium topsheet resists chips and enhances traction
- Legendarily tough Never Summer boards are made in the USA
- Item #NVS005L