Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Tempo 20 Sleeping Bag
If you're a side-sleeper heading off into the backcountry of the Pacific Northwest or similar rainy climates, you'd do well to choose a bag like the Tempo. This uniquely shaped bag is extra roomy at the shoulders and knees, giving even the pickiest of sleepers plenty of wiggle room. And thanks to its synthetic filling you can travel with confidence through rain and wet brush, while still fitting it easily into your pack come morning.
- A lightweight sleeping bag with roomy comfort
- Synthetic fill retains its lofty warmth even if wet
- Unique shape affords side-sleepers more comfort
- Water-repellent finish sheds light moisture
- Pillow sleeve can hold camping pillow or clothing
- Compression sack packs it small for longer trips
- Stash pocket handy for phone, headlamp, or glasses
- Women's Tempo can be zipped together with the men's Tempo
- Item #NEMK013
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.