Comfort worth raving about.
It'll be hard to resist the urge to tell everyone you see how good of a night's sleep you got when you sleep under the stars in the Nemo Equipment Women's Rave 15 Sleeping Bag. Designed with side-sleepers in mind, its Spoon shape is extra wide at the elbows and knees to allow you to shift around and sleep on your side in comfort, and its down fill offers plush warmth while keeping the bag light and compressible enough for carrying into the backcountry.
Unlike regular down insulation that stops insulating at the merest suggestion of moisture, this bag's Nikwax hydrophobic down is water resistant so you can confidently take it to damp environments. Plus, this down is RDS-certified so you know it comes from birds that were never live-plucked or force-fed. Thermo Gills allow excess heat and condensation to vent, without exposing yourself to icy drafts, and the Blanket Fold draft collar gives you the cozy tucked-in feel of home.
- Roomy, warm, and compressible bag for side-sleeping backpackers
- Spoon shape adds space at elbows and knees for sleeping on side
- RDS-certified down is traceable to humanely treated animals
- Nikwax hydrophobic down treatment adds water resistance
- Thermo Gills vent body heat without letting drafts in
- BlanketFold draft collar provides tucked-in comfort
- Integrated pillow pocket for stuffing pillow or jacket
- Zips together with men's Disco sleeping bag
- Item #NEM007C
- Q & A
I just received it, so I haven't had the chance to use it yet, but initial thoughts I'm impressed! One thing to note, however (which I actually like) is that I didn't received a pink interior as pictured but the light teal. I am a little worried about the durability of fabric on the outside, I'm afraid it will be easy to snag, so we'll see.
Rave Comfort Features
A few of the Rave's key comfort features.